Just my blog

Bersyukurlah, bersemangatlah.. do your best!

rewind.. 7.11.07

Just rewind my mind, i do do remember my teacher taught me this song.
With his cool lookz.. there're many times he sang a song in da class, he's a good singer and he's damn good at guitar!.
Luv when he play accoustics.. miss those time...
C'mon sir pick up your guitar n let's rock!!!....

I wanna be free
Like the bluebirds flying by me
Like the waves out on the
blue sea.
If your love has to tie me, don't try me, say good-bye.
I wanna
be free
Don't say you love me say you like me
But when I need you beside
me
Stay close enough to guide me, confide in me,Oh-oh-oh
I wanna hold yur
hand, walk along the sad
Laughing in the sun, always having fun
Doing all
those things without any strings to tie me down.
I wanna be free
Like the
warm september wind, babe,
Say you'll always be my friend, babe.
We can
make it to the end, babe,
Again, babe, I gotta say
I wanna be free I wanna
be free I wanna be free

OI... My pren.. i have this song's in MP3 format.. c'mon²..pren let's sing 2gether.
Pren, do you still remember those time? :P

3 unek-eneg:

Wuland said...

Sorry sist, I'm completely forgot.
Did u really sure that I'm with u at those time?

Aestetika F. said...

mr toro kah ?

Anonymous said...

koyoke pas kls 3 wul kalo ga gtu ya pas extra kulikuler, dulu diplesetin "i wanna bupri... i wanna bupri... " hihih...

Yoi tik.. sapa lagi coba :P