Just my blog

Bersyukurlah, bersemangatlah.. do your best!

completely annoying 25.2.08

This morning one of mark. & sales staff suddenly came to desk and says

"Hurry up, check ur mail please"

"wazzap? i'm busy right now.."

"I've registered ur mail to sakeb.moc [read inverse].."

"What??, but i don't need it"

"It's b'coz my mail already registered, so i use ur mail to another feature for that site.."

crap!
he get on my nerve!..

How could he?? without my permission he registered my official mail to that site!
I never use my office mail to do something that don't related to work.

Just use a free ones, duduls! there're million free mail provider in da .net [ok, berlebihan]

Oh.. man.. he's completely,absolutely dan postively annoying...

3 unek-eneg:

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Request the doctor to show you images of previous plastic-type material surgeries he has executed. Hopefully, your physician that you are thinking about can demonstrate a few of his work. This can help you see if you would like select him to accomplish your plastic surgery, or not. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]

Anonymous said...

Certain levels in everyday life bring along with it various groups of policies, expectations, limitations and in addition distinct delights. While you are inside your twenties you will be hectic with school, career and fresh families, as soon as you reach your fifties or sixties, you are looking at retirement as well as an unfilled nest in the home. Embrace your stage in daily life and revel in it's difficulties. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]co67tss[/url]