Just my blog

Bersyukurlah, bersemangatlah.. do your best!

who the hell are you? 25.2.08

Yesterday evening, with a giant hectic problem in my mind. I tried to fix my problem, all my server's were collapse.

Suddenly a girl came with her waivy hair and light brown skin stood in front of my room, while my sister ironing clothes. As fast as an arrow, words came out from her mouth :

she : "mbak, ojo chat ae tah.. "
me : "aku ngerjakno tugas kantor..!" i answered a bit loud with a bunch of madness and frustation that i try to hid.
she : "komputerku ga bisa login ke sistem, tadi abis diutek² temenku.."

delta alfa mama nano! (baca : damn!)

Oh.. u're such a polite and nice girl..
everyone, just slaps her!
and i'll give u all freepass to a movie 2nite.

But actually, i didn't slaps her or even hit her. I just said all the things that i know and promised her to fix it if i had a freetime.

Gezze... everyone in my boarding house made me mad until night that day.
I won't write down all of that, just made me more and more frustated.

0 unek-eneg: